Chubby’s Mattress does not manufacture any of the products that we sell, but we are happy to assist you with any warranty claim that you have with any manufacturer. Please read the following information carefully, and if you have any further questions, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us.
Although we are more than happy to help you through the warranty process, we must adhere to the the manufacturer’s guidelines. We also do not make the determination on the validity of your warranty claim, this is solely in the hands of the manufacturer of your product.
Please fill out any information or questionnaire completely and legibly. Also, send detailed pictures illustrating your warranty defect. Any questionnaire that is incomplete, illegible, or does not contain photographs, will not be considered. All warranties take 4-6 weeks to process, depending entirely on the manufacturer of your product. Customers are responsible for any inspection fees, as well as all transportation fees involved with the delivery of their replacement mattress, and the pick-up of their defective mattress.
Your warranty does not cover these charges. Please see below for common warranty exclusions, what voids your warranty, as well as what you need to get started. Please also consult the warranty card that came with your purchase, as it will always prevail versus the general information that is listed here.
The following conditions are not covered under your warranty:
• Body impressions – these are normal impressions in the mattress comfort layers, and may appear within the first 90 days of use. Body impressions are not sags, and do not affect the feel, nor the support of your mattress. Consult your warranty card for your manufacturer’s definition of what a body impression is.
• Bent border wires due to improper moving, storage, or bending.
• Mattress failure due to an improper foundation, or mattress and/or foundation failure due to an improper frame.
• Transportation and inspection costs
• Comfort – no manufacturer will warranty the comfort of their mattress, since this is individual preference.
The following will VOID your manufacturer’s warranty:
• Improper Use
Your warranty only extends to the original purchaser and the following information is required to obtain service:
Proof of purchase with date
If you believe your mattress is defective, please contact us to start your claim in one of the following ways:
Call Us (361)723-0616 or E-mail us at : email@example.com